Helping your organisation to be the best it can be
What are the challenges facing your organisation?
Would you like to increase motivation, effectiveness and communication in your workplace?
What is the cost of absenteeism and stress to your company?
What percentage of time is spent dealing with the effects of conflict and/or sickness absence?
Benefits of increased Psychological Health and Employee Well-being in the Workplace
- Effective communication
- Skills to identity remedies and solutions
- Improved personal effectiveness and decision making
- Effective and appropriate response to challenging situations/dealing with conflict
- Resilience, confidence and self esteem
- Fostering good working relationships
- Focussed thinking and increased productivity/creativity
- Reduced absenteeism and stress
- Improved efficiency and competence in the workplace
- Recognising and gaining coping mechanisms to deal with stress
Statistics show that 80% of people fail in the workplace simply because they don’t communicate effectively with other people
That’s a high percentage of people. Communication, self esteem and influencing skills are vital for success in the business world. Why hold your company back from the success it deserves. Contact me today to talk about resolving these issues. Workshops to suit your setting and budget.
By understanding the key concepts of communication and self esteem in the workplace you will gain skills and techniques which will improve your overall effectiveness and get the results you want.
Workshops to suit your organisation’s needs as well as options to add on modules and build your own programme
- Managing Pressure to Maximise Performance
- Stress Management
- Recognising and dealing with stress and conflict in a positive way
- Effective communication skills
- Confidence and Self-esteem building
- Learning how to handle challenges at work
- Creating a Healthy Work/Life balance
- Psychological Health & Employee wellbeing
- Managing Absenteeism
Coaching can take place either at my practice on a 1:1 basis or on site in small groups.
“As always, Claire is professional, focussed and passionate. Puts you at ease and her confidence in succeeding with me made a big impact”
Coaching and training for companies, schools and therapists.
These workshops range from Motivation Training and Coaching, Employee Well-being, Creating a stress free working environment and Stress Management for a Happy and Harmonious Workplace
- reduce stress
- increase efficiency
- reduce staff absenteeism
- improve communication
- identify remedies and solutions
- gain coping mechanisms
Bespoke training programmes for employees (groups and 1:1)
Benefit from employees who are motivated and empowered.
- increase self esteem/self worth
- reduce conflict in the workplace
- coping mechanisms
- anxiety and stress
- create an internal locus of control
Coaching for you
Perhaps as a businessperson you feel you are not reaching your full potential. Perhaps you have some limiting beliefs, fears or anxieties which are holding you back from being where you want to be. Perhaps you are self employed, ready to move to the next level, or are contemplating self employment but need to address motivation or self belief issues.
Local businessman moving into a new area of business, overcomes his fear of cold calling.
This is what he has to say about his sessions –
“Sessions were – Calming, Reassuring. Key points made during hypnosis reinforced discussion
Saw an escalating improvement week by week, made 30 cold calls in January, never before, fear of picking up the phone now much less, arranged 3 meetings with potential clients”.
Call me today on 01452 750646 or 07765 182127 for a chat about a programme to suit your needs.
Coaching for your Company
Bespoke coaching for your employees, your company, your future
How to motivate your employees for success and maintain that success.
- Initially working in small groups, I work with employees on their limiting beliefs and uncover and remove obstacles to their success and the success of the company.
- Any employees who may benefit from 1:1 sessions can also be accommodated
Aim: to increase overall effectiveness and psychological wellbeing of staff.
- Attain a high degree of self-awareness
- Identify negative or limiting beliefs about themselves or their abilities
- Understand the part stress plays in their lives
- Develop self-efficacy
- Cultivate an internal locus of control
- Identify unhelpful thinking styles and how they hamper individual’s progress
- Develop high self esteem
- Acquire techniques to manage stress and anxiety
- Understand success and components necessary to attain standards of excellence
Areas covered include Beliefs, Cognition, Locus of Control, Self Esteem, Social Anxiety, Thinking Styles and how to manage them, Language, Success Formula, De-stress techniques. Goal setting
Stress management training for Managers including staff motivation and psychological well-being
Interactive practical programme to include:
- Recognising and dealing with stress
- Effects of stress
- Visualisation and goal building techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Relaxation techniques
- Confidence and Self-esteem building
- Personality types and Thinking Styles
- Actions to maintain a stress free workplace
Absenteeism can affect your company both financially and operationally. Reducing and preventing absenteeism makes good commercial and business sense. In completing this workshop you have the opportunity to gain greater insight into
- Causes of absenteeism i.e. the physical, emotional or mental issues.
- Supporting employees during absenteeism and encouraging full attendance
- Managing return to work
- Types of sick leave and the impact on return to work i.e. Sick absenteeism, authorised absenteeism (pre-planned i.e. operation)
Communication & Goal Setting
Without goals employees have no direction or purpose. This workshop assesses the company’s objectives clearly, in doing so identifying
- employee role,
- how to avoid causing conflict with others
- any obstacles and how to overcome,
- how to reduce barriers to effective communication
- how to manage behaviours more effectively – to achieve personal and business goals
Promoting Mindfulness in Life and Business
The importance of silence and taking time to stop is so important in this technology fuelled world. Turning off the internal chatter helps to focus on the present moment. This silence helps with perspective as well as self awareness. Resting the brain in this manner not only rejuvenates but often results in ‘brainwaves’, finding solutions to problems and a sense of control.
5 step approach to dealing with stress
What the attendees will gain –
- Learn how to handle challenges at work
- Cope with stress and conflict in a positive way
- Reduce stress and feel good about themselves
- 2 great ideas on how to boost self-esteem and confidence
Guided visualisation to relax, reduce stress and energise for the rest of the day
Benefits of the above programmes
- Self-awareness and understanding
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Increased attendance
- Remedies and coping mechanisms identified
- Increase in self-esteem and morale
- Valuable hours recouped presently lost to absenteeism
- A stress free working environment for employees
Sessions are interactive and practical with delegates actively doing and/or thinking for at least 50% of any training session.